Pre-Owned Challenge Spartan 150 SA
- Cutting: Electric power - 1/2 HP gear drive motor
- Manual Clamping: Hand crank wheel system provides over 200% more clamping force than the lever clamping system.
- Backgauge Control: manual
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator: ±0.01” (±0.25mm) backgauge accuracy - provides for easier operator use, higher productivity, and more repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as used by competitive brands
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light: Produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs
- Safety: Safety covers over the front table (the cutting area) and rear table. Safety dual cut buttons require the simultaneous use of both hands to operate
- Auto-Releasing Front Safety Shield: Automatically pops open after each cut cycle is completed
- Construction: Heavy duty steel, cast iron, and cast aluminum construction gives it “Challenge durability”. Hardened steel components and bronze bearings on most wear surfaces increase the life of the machine.
- UHMW Gibs: Result in the SPARTAN 150SA being virtually maintenance-free with lifetime durability
- Cutting Width 15-3/4” (40 cm)
- Clamp Opening 1-1/2” (3.8 cm)
- Minimum Cut 1-15/16” (3.8 cm)
- Maximum Cut Depth15-1/4” (38.7 cm)
- Table Space In Front of Knife 9” (22.9 cm)