RYOBI MHI Smart RPC Process Flow
1) Plate cylinders begin in a printing status position.
2) The phase of all plate cylinders is switched to the same position.
3) Used plates are simultaneously ejected.
4) New plates are simultaneously inserted on all printing units.
5) The phase of all plate cylinders is restored to printing status position.
Shorten Makeready Times Thanks To Smart RPC & The Smart Makeready Function
The Smart RPC further enhances work efficiency by printing in combination with the smart makeready function which automatically performs blanket cleaning, plate changing, preset inking and test printing. Thanks to these systems, makeready time before production printing is reduced approx. 30% (approx. 3 minutes) compared with the combination of the Full-RPC and smart make-ready function for the 928P.
This is the printing time measured by RYOBI MHI's technical staff. The actual time will vary depending on the printing conditions, printing environment, and operator experience.