The RYOBI MHI 750XLG Packaging Edition can handle cardboard and paper up to 0.031" (0.8mm) without adversely affecting the existing printing performance for thin papers. The 750XLG performs high quality printing on cardboard with easy operation to meet a wide range of packaging needs.
Packaging 101 For Commercial Printers
Webinar Presented By Printing Impressions
- What synergies do commercial printers already have in the packaging market?
- What are the market forces driving package printing?
- What are the common substrates and inks in use?
- What is the different from substrates and inks already used by commercial printers?
- Why is the label and folding carton market the most accessible entry point?
Watch the Packaging 101 Webinar on-demand.
For more information on adding packaging to your printing capabilities, contact PHS.